Monday 13 July 2009

Apologies.

Hey Guys,
Sorry nothing new to report (that's a lie!) but the last two days have been manic and I need sometime to get my head around all the beautiful craziness that has been going on. I'm fine so please don't worry...I'm off to Khenti, not Terelj as published, tomorrow for a couple of days so this will be my last post for awhile. I hope you guys are doing great back in UK. I'm loving Moongolia, the people and the spirit of the place are superb...I'll definately be coming back...I wish you all could be feeling and experiencing what I am, it's a very heart filled experience.
Love to all.
X X X

5 comments:

  1. Please ignore this, I'd forgtton I'd got a saved version of Nadaam two X X X

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought I'd skipped a day :)

    And if I have 2k holiday money put away by the end of Jan, YES I'll come to Nadaam next year

    ReplyDelete
  3. Right, this is the third time I've tried to post this comment (now abbreviated!) so I hope it works. So glad you're having such a great time out there. Hope your friend Harry is ok. Looking forward to the next post. Would love to see some photos if you're able to upload them. Rebecca Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cheers my dear,. Harry's fine. He decided not to come on the two days camp with us and it seems to be the right descion. He'd just done the 18 days that I'm setting out to do so he didn't miss much.
    I'm having an awesome time. SLightly missing you guys just because my time here is so speacil and I wish I could share it with you. Really looking forward to the 18 days though and I've learnt that I can sleep while doing off roading. Bonus!
    Lots of love,
    X X X X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stu: It shouldn't cost that much but believe me man, it'll be worth it...I want to share this awesome country with you...I know you'll get it.
    X X X

    ReplyDelete