Wednesday 8 July 2009

D-day.

So the day is here at last and I can't wait. THis will be the last blog posted from sunny old UK and I can't wait. Reading my travel guide it seems that there are lots of net cafes in Mongolia, so opefuly I'll be able to update all my faithful readers a bit. I also have trusty paper and pen so everything that doesn't go up on the blog will be noted down, filed away and post at some stage of my exsistance.
I have about seven hours and forty minutes left before I take flight and I can't wait!! It's like being a kid at christmas and closing your eys, hoping that when you open them Santa will have been. I've never wished hours of my life away so much. I guess I should find something more constructive to do but you know what it's like.
Love and hugs to all and see you when I get back in August.
X X X X

No comments:

Post a Comment