Tuesday 7 July 2009

A pep in my step.

Talking to Stuart has given me a really sense of awe at the journey I'm about to undertake. BecauseI've spent soooooooooooo long in the planning (two years), the idea of it being a relaxing, awesome experience has been lost somewhere a long the line. Hearing Stuart tell me how lucky I am to be undertaking this awesome adventure really put it back into perspective. He was telling me about som Mac software he has that features pictures from Naadam, the rush of coulors, the excitement and how lucky I was to be going. To hear it put like that really turned my head. How lucky am I? So a lot of time and hard work has been put into this trip and I've had some truely shocking work to pay for it (Bingham news anyone?) but, in real terms, what I'll gain will far outway any stress or hassle in getting there. I'm very lucky and privilidge to be going to this incredible country full of incredible people and experiences and I can't wait to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment