Thursday 2 July 2009

Less than a week to go.

Well with just 6 days to go before I'm off to the cuds, I'm feeling ok. I did a trial pack on tuesday and got everything in my 50 lt Bergen (Thanks Stu X) but of course I now have a bag of medicines that I have to find someway of fitting in! (Roll eyes) but it's cool. i have also taken out far to much travel money but at least I can change that back.
Am I looking forward to my trip? Totaly What I'm not looking forward to is going into work! :( I could now just dow with a bit of time off to meet up with friends before I fly out, but the legendary greenback has always got to come first!
How's this for a bizzare, random factoid....dollars straight from the US federal reserve bank look and smell just like monopoly money!
And on that bombshell (as th TOp Gear guy would say) it's time to say good night....good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment